Friday, January 20, 2012

 

Just dropped in.....

Can't believe it's been nearly three years since my last posting. Wonder what the next three years will bring?

I've been looking for somewhere to show some of my art work on line and this may be a suitable place. Easy to use, and easy to direct people who wish to view. Or I could set up another Blog just for then drawings. Hmmmm, choices always give me problems.

ADDITION 24th Jan.

Had a think and have opened "What's the Point......illism" Blog. Will get some art work there soon...... and see what happens.

Comments:
Very happy to see you are still around! Can't wait to see your artwork.

Funny that you've suddenly reappeared, I've been toying with the idea that I need to get back to my journaling as it helps me keep track of where I am, and where I need to go.

Welcome back!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]