Monday, September 03, 2007

 

Back to normal?

Life's back to normal, what ever that is. My mother is fully recovered from her 'fall', and is back to her 'old' self. Her knees, over the last few days, have been noticeably troublesome, cracking as bone rubs against bone. One of the joys of arthritis.
.
Cag hasn't been doing very well recently. An infection, re-action to anti-biotics, a further infection, lack of appetite, and now, I believe, trigemial neuralgia in the side of her face, just to finish off an eventful fortnight. A trip to the doctor tomorrow should confirm, but I have the T-shirt for t-n.
.
I've still managed to find some 'me' time. Cloud watching, when I get the chance. Been trying out different setting on my the camera and shooting into the sun............
.

...... a favourite sky, and an hour later.........

......looks like night, but it's just the camera, trying to handle too much sunlight.

I've been putting my new Photoshop CS2 to work. Repairing and printing about 80 old black and white photos for a cousin. It didn't take me long to realise that my tired old 810 Epson was due for an update. So replaced it with another 'cheap and cheerful' Epson from Amazon, ordered, delivered and installed in three days! Well done Amazon!!


Comments:
I love both those photos - you could frame them (the second one especially, I think) and put 'em on the wall.

Sorry to hear Cag's been unwell - hopefully things will get better soon.
 
Sorry things are not going smoothly, sending good wishes for your wife..well all of you.

I am happy you have found some "me" time though, as we get the benefits of that time...what with these amazing photographs! I love them both...the depth of field (I think that is what it is called) in the first one amazes me...you have a talent my friend.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]