Saturday, August 11, 2007

 

Still around.......

I haven't been able to give the time to this Blog recently. Too much to do, and too tired by the time I get a few spare minutes at the end of the day. Just enough time to read a few Blogs and to keep up with the world out there.

Cag, my wife, has not been well. A water infection, which would normally be cleared with an antibiotic in a few days, has caused all sorts of problems. She re-acted to the tablets and this set the whole process of recovery back. They also caused her to loose her appetite, which is only just beginning to return now. Just the sort of thing you need when you already have problems.

Anyway, the work goes on. Not much 'me' time recently but I hope to grab a few hours next week to do some cloud gazing and watch the stones grow.
.

Comments:
Ian, I do hope you, too, get your well-needed recovery time. I'll be thinking of you and hoping things all come out right in the end.

Hugs
 
I'm o.k Fi. Just a little harassed! A couple of wet days from mother and Cag not doing what she should be doing. Banging one's head against a brick wall comes to mind.

Hope that was a stand up hug ;-)
 
Always a stand up hug, for a stand up gentleman :)

Caution - Keep head away from brick wall for a while.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]