Saturday, July 14, 2007

 

The perfect companion.....

I have found the perfect companion for my mother. Not that I'm trying to marry her of, I just thought it would be a good idea to introduce her to someone else who is of a similar age and has similar interests.



The interest is obvious, they both spend much of the day in a similar position and in a similar state of consciousness.

He wouldn't be any trouble, wouldn't eat much, you could leave him in charge of the zapper and know that when you returned to the room the T.V would still be on the same channel, something that rarely happens now. Perhaps in a few years I could call him Dad. Hope he's not a smoker.



Comments:
A constant woody, and no Depends....ever!!!

You nut *L*
 
Dust him off and a coat of paint every three years. Some would say 'the ideal man!'...lol.
 
Personally, I like them with a bit more 'life' in them. Plus I love a challenge ;)
 
Breathing unaided is good enough for a neighbour friend of mine!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]