Sunday, June 03, 2007

 

Withdrawal symptoms........

It's my own fault. I have been suffering withdrawal symptoms, after having just spent the day without a Broadband connection. I still have a P.A.Y.G, which takes a lifetime to load, and just enough patience to clear my mail boxes using it.

I, and others, have been having trouble with the amount of Spam we've been receiving, and my I.S.P has been forced to do something about it. Their mail system was 'compromised', and so it's now been modified..................... until the next time.

They suggested I change my password for extra security, which I did. I knew I would have to amend Outlook Express, but I forgot about the Broadband router............Opps! So no connection until I finally figured how to alter the password there.

Like all these things, it was quite simple, but not so simple if you haven't got your 'thinking head' on. By the time I'd finished, there were papers and instruction booklet scattered all over the room. Anyway, all is well for now and I'm now getting my daily dose in Blogsville.

Comments:
A 'dose' Ian? Ooooops *L*
 
Daily dose is good........ isn't it? Don't get a lot of time to write but I read every day.......... when I can get connected!
 
So long as you read, dear man, and let us make rude comments to you *L* ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]