Friday, June 22, 2007

 

A dying breed.......

I had an appointment today with one of a dying breed. A National Health Dentist.


I've been without a regular dentist for quite some time. Ever since he went back home to his boyfriend. Being gay does not make you a bad person, just an unreliable dentist.


Believe me, finding a dentist in Cornwall is difficult enough, but finding a National Health Dentist, who's willing to add you to their patients list, is like striking oil in your back yard. I had emergency treatment at the surgery about 10 years ago, and I used this , claiming to be a returning customer, to register for treatment.


Now the bad news. I have to return in two weeks time for a major overhaul. I get the feeling that scaffolding will be required and that an order for Ready-Mix has already been placed. I was asked if I was 'O.K' with injections, so the future is not looking good.


I will be brave, keep a stiff upper lip....................and probably a numb one! Take plenty of tissues............... for my eyes, and remember the old saying.


Always be true to your teeth, and they'll never be false to you.

Comments:
Teeth and eyes are real design faults in the human body!!

I can empathise, Ian, about a year ago I had root planing done....my god that hurt!!! But the results were worth it.

Gnash gnash ;)
 
Can't wait to get it all over and done with. Then I will have something to smile about :))
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]