Friday, April 06, 2007

 

Blog update.......

I'm modifying my Blogs. With the limited time I have available and the way I feel when I do have the time to attend to these entries, I've decided to simplify things.

I have deleted User Error and am going to do the same with my other Blog, just keeping Lighthouse open for now. I'm finding my mind isn't so active as it used to be, a little more fatigued, a little slower than it was.

I know what the cause is and I don't think it's permanent. It's the extra work, physical and mental, I've taken on in the last few months. Once the settlement of the house in Torquay is complete, I shall be able to devote more time to deal with what's happening, and what needs taking care of here.

There are no real problems. Most of the pressure comes from me, wanting to get thing right. Needing more hours in the day............... and another couple of hours at night zzzzzzzzzzzz! I'll get it sorted............ I usually do.

Comments:
Ian....I'm sorry you're letting the other go, it was the source of much fun :)

But everything has its day and what I'm most glad about is that you're not going completely.

Sometimes it's hard to write or there isn't time or there's the feeling we have nothing to say.

Just know we're here watching this space for more of you.

Be well!

Hugs
 
Thanks Fi. I may not get so much time to write but I do drop in and read every day, especially where food is mentioned ;-)
 
Ian, I too am sorry to see you with less time for you, and us....I do miss you, but know that you have many responsibilities now, and as you say, I have a feeling you are your own worst enemy.....expecting a level of perfection that would be difficult for most to reach....be well and kind to yourself.
 
Ian...FOOD POST ALERT!!!!! :)
 
Sunny. Whose been visiting The Pinup Files? Lookout Bee Hind by Runci.

Great picture, very sunny, very you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]