Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

Shopping at night.......

I've taken to shopping at night. There's a spare hour between finishing the washing up at 8 o'c and the start of the main programme of the evening at 9 o'c. The ASDA Walmart is only five minutes away, with 24 hour opening, so I thought I would give it a try.

What amazed me was the age of shoppers at that time of night. Mostly in their early twenties, bright young things. I felt quite at home.

But seriously, I normally shop in the afternoon and it's a frustrating waste of an hour. In the evening I got every thing I needed, in half the time, with a quarter of the hassle.

Think I will risk some after shave on my next visit. You never know. Might strike lucky. Ha ha!

Comments:
lol - I hate shopping for groceries, just because it's filled with aggro most of the time. Perhaps Evening Shopping is the new Alternative Dating for the trendy twenties? lol
 
Stranger things have happened when leaning over trying to retrieve the last pack of frozen peas from the bottom of the chest freezer!
 
Okay, so I have nominated you for a Thinking Blogger award. Apparently, I need to tell you to:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to the original Thinking Blogger post (you can find it via mine) so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’.
 
What me, a thinking Blogger? O.M.G!
 
*L* not sure if that particular post qualified you....and your further comments about frozen peas definitely should have held some sway Ian ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]