Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

My sense of humour......

Thought I'd better start up Lighthouse again, so here's a bit of silliness.

I was watching Mission Africa tonight. It's where a group of young people are helping to build some facilities for the locals, which are to be used by visitors to their game reserve. Apart from the building work, they have been learning about the animals and the work on the game reserve.

There was a young female zebra there, and one group were asked to name her. So they named her 'Spot' ......................... my kind of humour!

Comments:
hahahahahahahahaha I love that!!!!
 
Wonderful!
I am so happy you are laughing Ian.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]