Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

I have to be careful.......

Now I have to be careful. My daughter informs me that she is getting a notebook for Christmas. I was hoping she meant something you write in with a pencil, but no. So it looks like I'm going to have to take great care in what I say and how I say it from now on.

I may not even tell her that I have this Blog. Why would she need to know? But if she did find out, I must think about using a more secure way of editing comments. Or you might find out what she really thinks of me!

I don't think I have ever posted an untruth or an over exaggeration, it's not really what I'm about. There might be some confusion about my age, but I can assure you, the first seventy nine years are the worst. Ha, Ha!

Comments:
*cleans up my act around here* ;)
 
Why are you SO worried? Honestly, if you want to tell her tell her, if you don't then don't worry - don't feel guilty! It's not as if you're doing anything illegal or dishonest - unless she asks you if you have a blog and you deny it. The point is, in my humble opinion, that we all need a little space of/time on our own - and to me that's what my blog is about. Freedom to say stuff that no-one in my Real Life knows about...entirely.
 
Fiona. IMPOSSIBLE!

Hazel. I don't feel guilty, it just she may be a lot more critical or out spoken than others that visit. I do treat blogging as a little escapism. It also keeps my mind outside the routine on the day..... which can be a little shitty at times. Literally.
 
Ian...I promise I'll try.

Which someone once told me is just a very noisy way of doing nothing at all *L*
 
Well, I for one think a person in your position is TOTALLY entitled to have a blog and say whatever you like.

If she discovers it, or comments in ways that spoil it for you, you always have the option of setting up at a different address.
 
But she's bigger than me! She used to work 'on the door' at some of the Clubs in a holidays area, so she can look after herself. I was going to say 'handle herself' but that not what I meant.
 
Hey there

Just dropped in to wish you a happy christmas!

Hope there is at least some kissing under the mistletoe for you and your wife!

love

Emily xox
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]