Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

I've found the answer.....

I noticed recently that I have started to put on a little weight. I usually do add a pound or two over the winter months but this year I seem to have made an early start. But I've found the answer.
It's lack of sleep. It appears that when you are tired, the hormones in your body crave sugar, and the two chocolate digestive biscuits I have during the evening are going straight to my love handles, one each side!
So I have a choice. Early to bed and no blogging or no biscuits......... and the risk of night starvation. It looks like the biscuits will have to go............ but like all good diets, I'll start tomorrow.

Comments:
Well I happen to like love handles *w*

I'd say those two chokky digestives are doing good work, you definitely should keep eating them. Maybe vary it with a jaffa cake or two?

Awwwww does the lack of digestives mean you will also be going to bed earlier? I'll miss seeing you first thing here if you do :(

P.S In Morrison's near Berwick I saw jaffas by the yard ... my sis and I cracked up... they were really selling 3-foot packs of jaffas .... I'd have bought a pack but it wouldn't fit in my suitcase!!! Those new lime ones are yummy.
 
Fi, they do Cadbury's Chocolate fingers in yard packs as well..... but they don't dunk very well.

Hi Dewdrop.
I actually had to take 'Weight On' tablets at one time, but don't need any help now.......it's an age thing!
 
I think love handles were named so, because they are soo nice to caress ;)

So don't stop too soon...just take an afternoon nap.
 
Oooooooohhhhh I always thought they were to hold onto when you..ummmmm errrr...when you...you know *L*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]