Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Merry Christmas.....

Merry Christmas. Ho ho ho! The Christmas decorations are up in St.Austell..........91 days before the big day. I jest not!!
The reason given is that the place where the lights were stored is about to be demolished and they couldn't find anywhere else suitable to keep the lights safe. Everyone is thrilled to bits to be plunged into Christmas so early in the year.

Now isn't that spectacular? Wouldn't you be proud to be part of such a forward thinking community? It made the National Press and made headlines on the National News, really putting the town on the map. I can't wait to see Easter Bunnies on the first of January. I know they are not due to be switch on for a few weeks and unfortunately I shall have to miss the ceremony, afraid of getting crushed, but I shall be visiting to take photos of the display, so watch this space for further news.

Tesco's has moved....

Tesco's have moved at last. After months of discussion and argument between the Council and Tesco, the biggest U.K retailer, an agreement has been reached.................and Tesco has got everything it's asked for. Surprise, surprise!


The proud edifice is no more and all that is left is a pile of rubble. We have even more in common with the Lebanon now......... except for the cluster bombs, but we can do without those little joys!


Comments:
Laughing, my small little town only managed to take down their Christmas decor in late June..for the same reason...they couldn't find a place to store them....perhaps it should become a Christmas town..pull in the tourists...
 
I have been tagged and asked to state nine things about myself, wierd or otherwise, and then tag six others by leaving a comment on their blogs. Please consider yourself tagged!

And I picked you because I would like to know more about you.
 
Sunny, I'm not a Christmas person, but have always enjoyed the New Year celebrations. Out with the old, in with the ........ uncertainty of the new. 2007 has got to be better ..... PLEASE!

Hi Emily,
Thank you for the tag.... I think. I'll try and post nine things about myself to give you an insight into what makes me tick. It could be quite a journey for me also.
 
HOGMANAY rules!!!!

And I second your appeal for 2007
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]