Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Foot in Mouth....

I hear the Pope is in trouble. I'm not the best one to advise the old chap, and I usually try to stay away from anything religious. Far too much harm has been caused by the religions of the world.

He definitely did not understanding implications of his words. A grave error for one in such high office. Ask George W.

In the Pope's case it's a highly educated academic, using examples which have no relevance to the modern world, then being taken literally by the peasant masses, or those who have their own agenda, who see only the words and not their meaning.

I must e-mail His Reverence and tell him not to mention cling-film in his address this Sunday. It could land him into even more trouble!

Comments:
You do realise, I hope Ian, that Sunny and I are stockpiling rolls of clingwrap?

But we will be stingy in our application as we are all too well aware that a lot of layers would only hide more than we'd wish hidden ;)
 
ohhhh Fi and I must discuss this...I didn't realize that we get to APPLY the clingfilm....*updates passport* ;)
 
Well Sunny....it sure doesn't look like Ian is going to volunteer to do it himself ;)
 
Oohhhh maybe if we apply more pressure....mmmm pressure ;)
 
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]