Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Too much time....

I've been spending too much time viewing other Blogs on the wonderful site. I only manage to grab a short time to myself and that time just flies by. I guess it's the voyeur in me, being able to see into other people lives and thoughts and yet being totally invisible..........or so I thought.

I dropped in on a blog a few minutes ago and it told me who I was told my web number, my I.S.P, how I was viewing, O.E, and what programme I was running, XP. Spooky!

Thinks. More care in future.

Comments:
Well that first comment I left, was so poorly written it didn't make a lot of sense, so will try again.

I have been to blogs like the one you wrote about, kinda weird. Not sure my site meter goes into that much detail, if it does, I don't read it...and thanks for commenting... now I am gonna read your memories post :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]