Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Losing my hair.....

I'm losing my hair. Just at the front. Sort of improving the depth of my forehead. I know how it's happening. I'm spending too much time between my wife's legs!

Wow! Slow down! Hang on a minute! You're already two pages ahead of me. Let me explain.

I'm a 24/7 carer for my wife who has M.S. She's not able to wash herself and I have to give her a bed bath everyday. Unfortunately, she broke her left leg about twelve months ago, slipping from the bed. After weeks in hospital, she was left with the broken leg in an almost straight mode, which won't bend, and her right leg had come across her body in a bent state that now won't straighten.

To complete the 'personal washing' I have to hold the left leg with my left hand, hold the right leg open with my head, and wash the plumbing with my free hand. I keep saying to her that some people would pay for this service, or pay to do it, but she's not impressed.

Anyway, this holding the right leg open with my head is waring away my fringe, quiff or whatever you like to call it. I've seen it happen, many years ago, to people who milked cows by hand. They used their heads to hold the cow in place while they tugged away on the udders. It even happened to the milk maids who hand milked.

So let this be a lesson to you ladies............ and gents. If you see a bald headed man or woman, they could have been spending too much time between their partners legs.

Comments:
I can think of no better reason to be losing your fringe....

Lol at "plumbing".
 
Hi S.D
I wanted to publish a picture, but I've been threatened ;-)

Who's the artist for your signature? I collect pin-up art, but don't recognise it.

IanS.
 
hmmm I will have to look at it closer to see, I cannot remember the website unfortunately..sorry
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]