Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Thoughts and Fotos................


A place to publish some of my altered images.
If any of these offend anyone.........tough!
.

Well, one of my first altered images is of the local neighbourhood watch. They were holding their usual morning meeting when I noticed they had been joined by a stranger. Hmmmm!



Who is the stranger on the cycle?
_______________________
Mrs Simpson tries her own method of traffic calming to stop motorist speeding through the village.
Unfortunately accidents have gone up by 256%
.

My neighbour with two new friends he has never met.

He just wants to know where he can buy a red shirt like that!



My neighbour always complains that nothing exciting ever happens except when he's not there to see it. She's probably making a collection for 'Clothing for the Needy'.
.
I've taken up a new sport. Knee hugging.
It's not for the faint hearted or those without underwear.

Comments:
You did this?! Amazing, with photo software? You are good!
 
Just a couple of 'cut 'n paste' with Elements for friends in the village. Keeps me off the streets!

Thanks S.D.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]